Welcome to Maui Sands - Unit 3H
Maui Sands – Unit 3H
Paradise Ohana Hale
Second Floor – 2 Bed / 1 Bath Garden View w/Ocean View from Lanai
6 Guest Max – 5th & 6th Guests $10 Per Guest Per Night
Ohana means Family and Hale means Home. This is a perfect family vacation home! This unit is a two bedroom spacious 800sf condo, with a large lanai running the length of the unit, and a full kitchen, that sleeps 6. Ohana Paradise Hale at Maui Sands has two comfortable bedrooms, one with a queen-size bed, and the other with two twins. Both bedrooms have ceiling fans to keep the cool evening breezes moving. There is a queen size sofa sleeper in the living area as well with an overhead fan for comfort. One of the best things about being this close to the ocean is being able to fall asleep to the sounds of the ocean waves.
The super spacious lanai runs the length of the unit, with lounge chairs for relaxing and a table and chairs for al fresco dining with both ocean and garden views. The kitchen has been beautifully refurbished with cherry cabinets and granite tile. It is fully loaded to cook a holiday meal or provide snacks through the day. There is seating in the dining area and on the lanai for meals and enjoying the view. We have a new A/C that is large enough to adequately cool the unit, and a full size refrigerator, dishwasher and microwave. Like all our units we keep beach towels, cooler and beach chairs on hand for a day at the beach. We have a large observation deck, built out over the seawall for whale watching and spectacular sunset views! This unit is perfect to snorkel, paddle board and kayak right off the shoreline!
Maui Sands #3H is owned and loved by Dave and Marlene from Elk Grove, CA., “We purchased our condo in 2013. Of all the Hawaiian islands we have visited, Maui has always been our favorite. We both recently retired and have made frequent trips to Hawaii and decided it was time to have our own little paradise on Maui. We stayed at the Maui Sands and love the location and like the ‘Old Hawaii Style’ beachfront resort. The Honokowai neighborhood shops and restaurants are great and we love being just a short drive to Lahaina town and Ka’anapali Beach. We hope that you enjoy your stay at our home away from home in Maui.”
GE 106-897-6128-01 – TA 106-897-6128-01 – TMK 440010520028
Unit 3H Amenities
- 2nd floor, stair access only (no elevator)
- Smart TV with cable
- WiFi suitable for work or gaming (42 mbps download)
- AC unit in living area
- Both ceiling and floor fans
- Queen size mattress
- Two twin beds
- Queen size pullout couch
- Full kitchen with full size appliances and equipped to cook full meals
- Large island for cooking and dining in addition to dining table seating
- Brita filtered water pitcher
- Fire extinguisher and 1st Aid
- Large step-in shower
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries – shampoo, conditioner and bar soap provided
- Iron and ironing board
- Large lanai with table for outdoor dining and lounge chairs
- Beach towels, chairs and coolers provided
- Thanksgiving and Christmas Day check-ins require a holiday cleaning fee of $75.00
- Additional fee of $250.00 for a mid-stay cleaning, or $100.00 for a linen change will be required for stays over 14 nights
Please inquire about rates and pre-arrange these add-ons prior to your check in.
- A mid-stay cleaning for $250.00 or a linen change for $100.00 can be pre-arranged for any stay
- High chair can be reserved on request
- A call-in masseur is available for both individual and couple massages.
- NO Resort Fees
- Free Wi-Fi
- (1) Free off-street reserved parking space for every unit.
- Shared Pool
- Pool Cabana for poolside dining
- Shared BBQ’s (at the Pool and throughout the property)
- Laundry facilities
- Chaise Lounges (throughout the property)
- Beach Access
Unit 3H Availability
Booking / Inquiries
Maui Sands - Property Map
Maui Sands - Directions
Join our email list for specials and promotions
Occasionally we offer special promotions. Signup for our mailing list so we can keep you up to date.